Opened to the public in 2010, Thien Duong or Paradise Cave is 31 kilometres in length, making it the longest dry cave in Asia. The interior feels as lofty, heavenly and humbling as a grand cathedral. With vaulted ceilings rich in stalactites, it’s an exceptionally pretty cave. Travelers shouldn’t miss it.
Dark cave is amazing and the true experience, kayaking over the river to get there, walking through the dark with only the head touch on your mining helmet, having a mud fight in the mud baths deep in the cave and then washing clean with a swim in the lake inside the cave.
07:50: Our car and tour guide will pick up guests at hotel in Dong Hoi, you will explore Paradise cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone, 25km about Phong Nha cave, 75 km about Dong Hoi and 1h20 minutes driving).
12:00: Lunch at Dark cave restaurant
13:00: Visit Dark cave is really amazing where you can experience many adventure activities including muddy bath, ziplining, swimming, kayaking, soft caving and jungle walking
17:30: Back to Dong Hoi city. Tour ends
Note: Bring swimming suit and towel
- Free pick up service before tour start at the hotel, train, bus station and airport.
- Transfer and back up by van
- Vietnamese or English speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Lunch (Vietnamese style dishes), vegetarian and orther special food requests are accepted
- Entrance tickets and golf car/buggy transfer and service fee (equipments, zipline, mud bath, kayaking )
- Travel insurance
Policy for children
- Under 0.9m: Free of charge (not including costs)
- From 0.9m – 1.3m: 50% of ticket price
- Over 1.3m: 100% of ticket price
Price: USD60/person (VND1.350.000/person)