The 7km trek through Paradise Cave is a unique way to experience this spectacular cave. This tour takes you through the stunningly lit tourist section of the cave to the end of the boardwalk, where your guide will open the gate for you to step down on to the cave floor and begin your caving adventure. Explore the spectacular cave formations in the darkness with just the light of your head torch, perhaps see the endemic eyeless cave fish, and marvel at the wonders of this huge passage that is 100m wide and 150m high in sections. You will get to swim through a section of the cave (or take a boat if you can’t swim) before you explore more of this underground wonder and emerge in to the light of the doline chamber. You will enjoy lunch underground, and if you are lucky be awed by the sunbeams that penetrate the cave on a sunny day.
- Exploring the depths of this spectacular cave with just a head torch to light the way!
- Have lunch underground
Adventure level: Moderate
Physical fitness is required including climbing stairs, swimming and walking on rocky boulders and uneven and slippery ground. Some scrambling over rocks will require use of your hands
What to bring:
- Long trousers and good trekking shoes are recommended
- Wear swimwear under your clothes
- A travel towel or Sarong (not the room towels please!)
- Transport by minivan (or motorbike for 2 pax)
- Packed lunch and bottled water
- All entrance fees and English speaking guide
- Tour departs daily at 08:00 am
Price: USD125/person (VND2.800.000/person)
Children under 10 are not able to participate in this trek